- Burleigh - a Ceramic Manufacturing business established in 1851 is still making a pure English earthenware product in the 21st Century.
- We have a rich heritage of design and craftsmanship.
- We use ball clay from Devon; china clay from Cornwall and the unique skilled decorating process of underglaze transfer printing.
- We believe from our experience and insight we have gained the best of both worlds...from our rich archives and unique traditional decorating skills to our up-to-date country living look, we have created a range of stylish products which epitomise functionality and attractiveness.
- We love really love what we do here at Burleigh and hope you do too!